Bonnie Bairn Fair 2020
Welcome to the friendliest photography you’ll ever experience. Natural, relaxed and informal, my work gets right to the heart of who you are. I offer family, commercial, personal branding and dance photography, which seems like a broad spectrum of specialities, but the thing they all have in common? People. If anything, I’m just a “people photographer”. Can I coin that phrase? I’m going to...
Bonnie Bairn Fair Special Offer
If you've landed on this page you've likely picked up a Bonnie Bairn special offer card! Go you! Please make sure you keep the card as proof of this fantastic offer. The offer entitles you to 20% off any photo image until 31st July 2020.
What can I use the discount for?
- This can be used on any family photography including newborn, maternity, couples, family indoor, family outdoor, extended family... You can even bring along your pampered pooch if you fancy
- The photo session must be held before 31st July 2020 for the offer to be valid
- A booking fee is payable to secure the booking, the 20% is then taken off the image package you choose after your session. Details of both the booking fees and the image package can be found in my price list here.
How does it work?
- Get in touch to book your session as soon as you can, as spaces are limited.
- Pay the booking fee in order to secure your preferred date.
- We will discuss venue, what to wear and all the other details needed to make your session awesome.
- After the session, you'll be notified when your gallery is available, you can then choose when it opens, choose your image package, and the 20% discount will be applied.
The finer print... AKA Terms and Conditions
- Vouchers are only valid for Bonnie Bairn Fair ticket holders.
- Discount voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The expiry date is strict, no exceptions will be made.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- If illness/difficult circumstances mean you are unable to attend your session you are asked to get in touch immediately so we can discuss.
I love people. I know that’s a common expression but I really do. The sheer variety of human beings in the world is truly staggering and I think it’s a sort of subconscious mission of mine to meet them all. Or at the very least, stuff as many of them into my life as possible.
I bring a warmth and cheer to my work that makes me excellent (in particular) with families. I adore kids and getting the most delirious giggles out of them on a shoot is one of the best perks of my job. The friendly rapport I naturally secure with my clients also means I’m pretty good at coaxing them into a relaxed, happy place when they’re having their photo taken. Lots of us hate having our picture taken (hey, we’re only human) and having a photographer who sets you at ease is a really magical thing. This particular talent comes in handy with my commercial work, too.
I’m an Aussie who fell in love with a Scotsman, moved herself to sunny Linlithgow (it’s just outside Edinburgh...in case you were wondering) and had three beautiful babies. I’ve been taking photos for a very long time. I love my job and honestly can’t think of anything I could do that would bring me as much joy. I like to help people feel seen, to feel heard. I want my work to really show my clients as I see them: confident, glorious and loving life.
Funny story: lots of my portraits are used - eventually - on the orders of service for funerals. I know! Sounds like tragic feedback, doesn’t it? I really wasn’t too sure how to feel about it the first time I saw one, but when I really considered it, it’s the grandest of compliments. The perfect photo to use on the last event that celebrates you should be honest, moving and happy. And lots of people choose mine. It’s actually sort of beautiful when you think about it.
Linlithgow, EH49 7HB
07970 318 566