gappy teeth +
With three little ones of my own, I know a thing or three about coordinating children in front of the camera. Some are camera-shy, some cannot wait to show off. I can get beautiful portraits of both!
I’ve created a school and nursery photography experience that is both distinctive and fun. I produce photos that show children at their very best, capturing their character without forced smiles. My school photography is the kind people want to proudly display on their walls, it’s a boutique photographic experience at a school photo price.
lots of fun
WHAT’S IN IT FOR SCHOOLS?
- Parents and carers will rave about it
- High commission earnings invested back into the school (a school of 412 recently received £637 commission)
- Free class photos included with every order
- Staff headshots thrown in (including printing for office display or Welcome Board use)
- Easy online ordering system – no paper forms
- 8 hours additional free photography time for the school to use for events or promotion throughout the year (for nativity performances, school shows, sports days etc.). All photos from this are either given to the school or sold at 100% profit to the school.
- All equipment and personnel provided (all PVG checked)
- All parent enquiries handled directly
- Personal service – I only take on a small number of schools and nurseries per year in order to ensure excellent customer service
WHAT’S IN IT FOR FAMILIES?
- Photos you’ll be proud to hang on your wall
- No forced smiles, just your child, relaxed and natural
- Bookable appointments to get photos with children not attending the school
- High quality online ordering process, so no more paper forms to be lost
- Photos that can be delivered to the school or direct to you – your choice
- Free class photo included with every order
- Neutral backgrounds to fit in with every home
We were delighted with the school photos Rebecca did of our kids. She has such a natural way with the kids that easily brings out their personalities in the photos. I have never put a school photo on my wall yet – as the kids just didn’t look like themselves in them – but the ones Rebecca took will not need to stay in the drawer.
My children are 9, 7, 5 and 5 and all have additional needs. Getting photographs is never an easy task! With the youngest two starting school this year I was excited about having a school picture with all four of them together, but based on past experience, knew I would probably end up disappointed. When Rebecca Holmes Photography offered school picture sessions, I jumped at the chance. The experience itself was perfect. Rebecca worked quickly and smoothly round the children’s anxieties and quirks, making them all feel at ease in a short space of time. Then came the proofs. I opened them and actually cried with joy. They were perfect. She’d captured each child beautifully, with their personality shining and it was obvious they were relaxed and feeling comfortable from the smiles at the camera. The pictures of all four together are perfect and I will come to Rebecca every year from now on. I am delighted.
My two daughters recently had a school photo shoot with Rebecca – the photos were just brilliant! So easy and natural, capturing both of them perfectly. Precious memories to cherish especially as this is our eldest daughter’s last year at primary school. I cannot recommend Rebecca enough.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do we have to have a black background?
Not at all. I have a variety of backgrounds to choose from. They are, however, all neutral plain colour in order to ensure the focus is firmly on the children’s beautiful faces. No tropical island or outer space backdrops here I’m afraid…
Can you accommodate sibling photos?
Not a problem. These can be done on a separate day, or during the individual photos, whichever works best for your school.
Do you take class photos?
Yes, absolutely. These can be done in formal rows or more relaxed in the playground. A digital copy is provided free to the school, and a printed copy is provided with all school photo orders.
How long does it take?
About one minute per child, although each child varies. Some are happy to come and have their picture taken with me – they joke around and we get the perfect shot and that’s it. Others need a bit longer to feel comfortable.
Will you ensure my child has done up their tie?
I’ll do my best to encourage the children to straighten themselves up before their photos, and will offer help where needed.
Rebecca is such a talented photographer. She took my children’s school photographs after the ones taken at the school were not the best. Received the photos today and they are so special. My husband said he couldn’t believe how she managed to capture their souls in a single photograph-praise indeed! Would highly recommend, Rebecca was so great with my children and it was a relaxed fun session allowing my children to be themselves rather than being asked to pose awkwardly.
I recently took my daughters to a school uniform photo shoot with Rebecca Holmes as I’d never been particularly pleased with the official ones taken in school. Rebecca’s friendly and fun approach put both my daughters at ease straight away. She was professional and efficient, whilst taking the time to make sure details were just right. She created a lovely relaxed environment and captured beautiful natural and joyful moments between my daughters, with a good selection of different shots to choose from. The best school photos ever, I would highly recommend!
Rebecca understands children and what makes a good photo. She has fun, puts everyone at ease and then gets amazing shots! We have had family, dance and school shoots and have been delighted with them all.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MY LATEST SCHOOL & NURSERY WORK
What a crazy time we’re living in just now! This time last year, I don’t think anyone could have anticipated the huge changes we've been through the last year. One of the biggest blessings for our household, and I’m sure a lot of homes has been getting our children...