SCHOOL AND NURSERY PHOTOGRAPHY CENTRAL SCOTLAND
Fine Art Children's Portraits
Fine Art School Portraits in based Linlithgow, Central Scotland
Fine Art Nursery Photography based in Linlithgow, Central Scotland
As the mum of three daughters I am all too familiar with the standard school photographs produced each year and, like many parents, I’ve more than once bought these photos out of a sense of obligation. Rarely however, have I hung any on our walls.
I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that the images are generic, unremarkable and tired.
So, I set out wanting to create something different. Something natural, timeless and relaxed. Photographs that not only bring our children’s uniqueness to life but also images that capture the essence of who they really are.
I have created a school and nursery photography experience that is distinctive and fun. I produce photos that show children at their best; capturing their character without the forced smiles. My photography is the kind people want to proudly display on their walls. In short, I offer a boutique photographic service, at a school photo price.
So what makes me different from other school photographers?
I am an experienced child and family photographer of two decades standing and run a thriving business photographing families. It’s a cliché, but I love what I do! I have a relaxed and fun manner, which children respond well to. With me, having your photo taken is a fun, enjoyable experience, rather than a ‘say cheese’ chore. As a result, my photographs are more natural, relaxed and individual.
'She has such a natural way with kids that easily brings out their personalities'
Why choose me to photograph your school?
As a Mum of three girls, I understand just how tricky it can be to coordinate children to sit in front of a camera. Some can't wait and come with their 'photo ready' pose, and others would rather hide in a corner!
I have been photographing children and families for two decades. I make it my mission to make every photo session fun and easy. I have an excellent rapport with children and am brilliant at creating a very relaxed environment where even the most photo-shy feels comfortable.
I am also very professional and offer the highest of customer care. I will be on hand to help with any queries either you or your parent/carers have right through the process.
My goal is to capture children, at their best, with maximum ease for school and teachers.
School Photography Frequently Asked Questions
What services do you offer?
- School and nursery photography of individual children, sibling groups and classes depending, on the requirements of your school/nursery
- Whole school/nursery photography
- Headshots of staff members (free of charge when done alongside a package)
- Photography with no session fees: parents/carers are charged at time of ordering
- An easy online system: no paper forms to be lost or collated by administrative staff
- All equipment and personnel provided (I bring a minimum of one assistant to each session)
- All parent enquiries handled directly
- Online password-protected galleries for parents to view and order from
- 5 – 10 captured images of each child in both colour and black and white. Parents and carers can choose which images they would like printed, and tailor packages to suit.
- Prints ordered online and delivered direct to parents: no requirement for schools to distribute
- 100% money back guarantee on all orders
- And a percentage of sales go back to the school/nursery as a donation
How many students can you cater for?
There is no minimum or maximum number of students I can cater for. Larger school/nursery sizes can be photographed over several days if required.
What does the school need to provide?
- Access to a room (no smaller than 4m x 4m)
- Access to two power points
- A meeting to view the location a week before the event
- Distribution and follow-up of an email (provided by me) to get parents/carers to 'opt in' to having their child's photo taken
- Publicity of the event in newsletters/emails and direct to parents
Is it expensive?
No! Costs are highly competitive with the larger companies used by many schools and nurseries. Standard print prices start from £5. You can view my price list by clicking here.
When can the session be done?
I run school and nursery photography at any time throughout the year.